• Must own ArmA 3
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be willing to download list of required mods
• Must abide by our Rules (Listed below)
• Be mature and respectful
• Must be a team player
• Must be in our TeamSpeak when playing on our server
• Must not activate additional mods that add items to the game when playing on our server
• Intentional friendly-fire incidents are strictly prohibited
• ATCAG members cannot be a part of any other ArmA group
How Can I Join?
Contact an ATCAG officer on Steam, our TeamSpeak, or even via E-mail.
If you choose to contact us via E-mail, be sure to include brief information about yourself and why you want to join us. Your application will be reviewed within 3 days.
Name: Frankie “Hustler” Hutzler
Location: US, New York
Bio: Tell us about your experience with ArmA, your availability to play with us online, and any other info about yourself you’d like to share.
Reason I’m Applying: Why do you want to join ATCAG?
• Become part of the group through tactical cohesiveness
• Play with people who will enhance your immersion without the strict military protocols
• Invitations to ATCAG exclusive operations
• Represent the ATCAG patch on uniforms/vehicles in-game
• Assigned “[ATCAG]” tags in-game and on our TeamSpeak
• Eligible for training courses in all fields: Marksmanship, flight, etc.
• ATCAG server and TeamSpeak is always available
If you’re interested, but uncertain about joining ATCAG, feel free to connect to our server and/or TeamSpeak to get a better idea of whether our playstyle fits yours.
Bill “Chaser” Piper – ATCAG Founder
Frankie “Hustler” Hutzler – ATCAG Co-Founder